Swanky or what?

Swanky or what?

Postby Paul » Mon Feb 24, 2003 2:11 pm

I just want to say a BIG THANKS for the this new look forum. It is fucking excellent ( am I allowed to say that?) and must have taken some serious time and effort to produce. It is Soooooooo much better than before, nice and logical and easy to use for half wits like me :lol:

I hope this takes things on to another level and gets the site more recognition, it is truly worthy of one of the greatest bands of all time.

Fair Play to all of you that had a hand in creating it.
"May the smile on your face come straight from your heart"
Paul

Postby Lynney » Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:54 pm

Thanks Paul! I just noticed this post today. The forum is like our baby...we've been planning this thing for quite some time. And we're hoping that it brings fans who share in the music together. Don't be shy everyone, post and make yourselves known. We're getting hits on the forum from all over the globe...just today I saw Spain, Norway, UK, Argentina, Australia, Canada, and all over the USA, etc. There was a hit from Detroit...remember the Faces were 'Made In Detroit.' We're so happy to have Mac, Kevin Dubrow, and Rabbit Bundrick participating and we hope to have more musicians in the near future. We'll keep you posted with news, updates, and contests on the way. Stay tuned...
"Never Say Never mixes mischief and heartbreak, dancing on the bar and crying in your beer, in perfect proportion."
-Bill Flanagan, CBS Sunday Morning
Lynney

Site Admin

faces forever

Postby jumping jack » Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:29 pm

thanks for this site linny,iv rediscovered the small faces/faces,do you know i only heared ooh la la when stewy did it with the corres,what a talent ronnie lane was,i saw him in 74 with slim chance,i saw steve when he was mariot and the moments at our local hop a church hall in well hall south london,doing too much monkey business,rb stuff,my mouthy mate got us thrown out by arguing with him over his songs,steve told him to f---k off ,those were the days
jumping jack

swanky or what?

Postby Kev Parsons » Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:21 pm

Agree with paul this site is like xmas every day for me!
It is something else it has that feel good factor
any way ;be back soon;and may your wine cellar never run dry!!!
Be Lucky And Keep Smileing
Never Try To Change Me Or Rearange me_
Its Gonna Be My Fault And No One Else!
Kev Parsons

Re: Swanky or what?

Postby Julie » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:09 pm

I miss this forum. Just saying.
Julie

Return to Open To Ideas